Saturday, December 11, 2010

A Chocolate Nativity Scene


This Christmas, I am hoping to decorate a birthday cake for Baby Jesus by placing a white chocolate nativity scene on top of a chocolate frosted cake and adding green accents. Since I hadn't used my new Nativity Chocolate Candy Mold Set before, I decided I better do a trial run using the chocolate melts that I already had in the cupboard.  It was so quick and easy to make!


Supplies:

Directions:
Melt Chocolate according to directions on package.
Spoon melted candy melts into molds.
Tap gently against counter until all air bubbles float to the top. 
Refrigerate until set.
Unmold.

A few other Candy Mold options:

I ordered my Nativity Chocolate Candy Mold Set on the 1st and it arrived on the 9th.    If you hurry, you should still be able to order the molds in time for Christmas.  If not, it could always be made to celebrate the feast of Epiphany!    

Pin It

5 comments:

  1. I went to Amazon and placed my order:) Looks like a delivery date of Dec21st-Dec24th just before Christmas:)
    Thanks for showing us these work. I have looked at this set for sometime now.
    I love the idea of adding this mold set to the baby Jesus cake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this set! Unfortunately, it's sold out :((((( Hopefully for next year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks...what a wonderful idea. Amazon was sold out, but I found it at kitchenkrafts.com.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You all are fast! They were available this morning! :)

    Kitchen Krafts was the original seller through Amazon, and who shipped me my own order. I'm glad to hear that they still have more in stock. Hopefully they'll be available on Amazon again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. *sigh* well that's what I get for being too slow. I checked KitchenKrafts.com and they are backordered with estimated in stock unknown :(

    ReplyDelete